9. Under what circumstances are women likely to re-offend?
10. Would you say that any women are better off when they come out of prison? Why do you say that?
10b. Would you say that any women are worse off when they come out of prison? Why do you say that?
11a. Could you explain how your (policy unit, organisation, programme etc.) helps women when they come out of prison? 11b. What are the main obstacles you face?
12a. What, in your opinion, are the best
women upon release?
programmes achieve their aims?
13. What if any, are the gaps in in- prison provision for release at the moment?
14. Are in-prison and post- prison programmes effectively joined-up? WHY?
15. What are the most important, useful or efficient post prison resettlement programs and services in