2. Camm A.J. Mortality in patients after a recent myocardial infarction: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial of azimilide using heart rate variability for risk stratification / A.J. Camm, C.M. Pratt, P.J. Schwartz // Circulation. - 2004. - Vol. 109. - P. 990-996.
3. Casolo G.C. Heart rate variability during the acute phase of myocardial infarction / G.C. Casolo, P. Stroder, C. Signorini // Circulation. - 1992. - Vol. 85. - P. 2073-2079.
4. Farrell T.G. Risk stratification for arrhythmic events in postinfarction patients based on heart rhythm variability, ambulatory electrocardiographic variables and the signal-averaged electrocardiogram / T.G. Farrell, Y. Bashir, T. Cripps // J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. – 1991. – Vol. 18. - № 5. – P. 687–697.
5. Podrid P.J. Epidemiology and Stratification of Risk for Sudden Cardiac Death / P.J. Podrid, R.J. Myerburg // Clin. Cardiol. - 2005. - Vol. 28 (Suppl. I). - P. 3-11.
6. Turitto G. Sudden cardiac death prediction: the signal averaged electrocardiogram / G. Turitto, N. El-Sherif // Europace. – 2002. - Vol. (A). - P.137.
Information about the authors:
Burbello Alexandra Timofeevna – Doctor of medicine, professor, head of the department of hospital therapy with course of clinical pharmacology. Saint-Petersburg State Medical Academy, named after I.I.Mechnikov, phone: 8(812)543-94-34.
Belkov Alexey Viktorovich – Fellowship at the department of Hospital therapy Saint-Petersburg State Medical Academy, named after I.I.Mechnikov, mobile phone 8(921)945-77-21, е-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Russin Alexander Sergeevich – Fellowship at the department of faculty therapy Saint-Petersburg State Medical Academy, named after I.I.Mechnikov, ph. 8(812)543-17-17.
Kolesnichenko M G - Fellowship at the department of faculty therapy Saint-Petersburg State Medical Academy, named after I.I.Mechnikov, ph. 8(812)543-15-72.