21. Jensen, J.M., Jensen, H.E. and Hoholdt, T. The Merit Factor of Binary Seqeunces Related
to Difference Sets. Information Theory, IEEE Transactions on. 1991, Vol. 37, 3.
22. Kristiansen, R.A. and Parker, M.G. Binary Sequences with Merit Factor > 6.3.
Information Theory, IEEE Transactions on. 2004, Vol. 50, 12.
23. Nguyen, Lim. Self-Encoded Spread Spectrum Communications. s.l. : Military
Communications Conference Proceedings, MILCOM IEEE, 1999. Vol. 1.
24. Nguyen, and W. M. Jang. Self-Encoded Spread Spectrum Modulation with Differential
Encoding. Y. Kong, L. Prague, Czech Republic : IEEE 7th Int. Symp. on Spread-Spectrum
Techniques, Sept. 2002.
25. Youn Seok Kim, Won Mee Jang, Lim Nguyen. Chip-interleaved Self-encoded Multiple
Access with Iterative Detection in Fading Channels. s.l. : Journal of Communication and
Networks,, Mar. 2007. vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 50-55.
26. Roger L. Peterson, Rodger E. Ziemer, David E. Borth. Introduction to Spread Spectrum
Communications. Upper Saddle River, NJ : Prentice Hall, 1995. 0-02-431623-7.
27. Frost, O. L. An Algorithm for Linearly Constrained Adaptive Array Processing. s.l. :
Proceedings of the IEEE, 1972.