X hits on this document

46 views

0 shares

0 downloads

0 comments

24 / 25

N o t e T h i s R o u t e P l a n f o r m s p a r t o f t h e b u s i n e s s p l a n s u i t e o f d o c u m e n t s w h i c h i s p r o d u c e d a n n u a l l y a n d i n a c c o r d a n c e w i t h o u r n e t w o r k l i c e n c e c o n d i t i o n 7 . O u r p l a n s a n d t h e w a y i n w h i c h w e i n t e n d t o a c h i e v e t h o s e p l a n s a r e s u m m a r i s e d i n t h e B u s i n e s s P l a n i t s e l f . T h i s d o c u m e n t p r o v i d e s f u r t h e r d e t a i l o n t h e s p e c i f i c p l a n s f o r t h i s S t r a t e g i c R o u t e i n c l u d i n g t h e e x p e n d i t u r e o v e r t h e n e x t t w o y e a r s t o t h e e n d o f C o n t r o l P e r i o d 3 .

This year our business plan focuses on the remainder of Control Period 3 (to March 2009). We shall provide a submission to the Office of Rail Regulation in October 2007, which will set out our view of the expenditure and activities that will be required in Control Period 4 (2009/10 to 2013/14).

The Route Plan shows in more detail how the strategies set out in the Business Plan will be delivered at a route level across the network, and how we are working with our customers and other stakeholders to improve the

Key to route diagrams

Station name

KEY STATION

KEY STATIION

A

A

A

Capacity and operational constraints Location: capacity or operational constraint

1

Issues on the route Location: issue on the route

A

Key planned projects Location: planned project on the route

KEY STATION

KEY STATION

Station name

Junction name

Other symbols Key station location Key station on this route Key station on another route Other station location Other station on this route Junction / other landmark

Printed on Greencoat Digital Velvet which is produced from pulp containing 80% recycled fibre. The remaining 20% virgin pulp is TCF (Totally Chlorine Free). Greencoat has been awarded both the NAPM and the Eugropa recycled marks, two of the most prestigious and recognisable recycled certificates available.

performance and utilisation of the network. It presents a portfolio of activities to develop the network.

The expenditure section contains tables showing the planned level of expenditure and volumes on renewals on the route over the next two years, split by asset category. Expenditure figures are shown in 2006/07 prices, and are rounded to the nearest £1 million. An entry of £0 indicates spend of less than £0.5 million. It should be noted that in order to manage the deliverability of our Civils, Signalling & Electrification plans we have included an element of overplanning in our work banks. As a consequence the sum of our route plans exceeds our plan for the network as a whole. It is likely that a small proportion of the activities in these areas will slip to subsequent years.

Please note that figures in tables may not sum to the totals shown, because of rounding.

The other documents in the business plan suite can be found on the Network Rail website www.networkrail.co.uk

Station name

Junction name

Station name Station name

Junction name

B

2

Junction name

KEY STATION

KEY STATION

Track descriptions

The colour of the line denotes the route classification Primary London and South East commuter Secondary Rural Freight only

The width of the line denotes the number of tracks Multiple track Double track Single track

Other lines are shown as follows: Line on other route Non Network Rail infrastructure High Speed One - under construction Non operational line

Document info
Document views46
Page views46
Page last viewedSun Dec 04 20:47:49 UTC 2016
Pages25
Paragraphs1171
Words7849

Comments