4. This organization emphasizes personal and professional development. There is a
strong focus on developing skills and providing interesting work opportunities.
5. This organization defines success on the basis of the development of human resources,
teamwork, employee commitment, and concern for people.
6. This organization is a very dynamic and entrepreneurial place. People are willing to
stick their necks out and take risks.
7. The management style in this organization is characterized by individual risk-taking,
innovation, freedom, and uniqueness.
8. The “glue” that holds this organization together is commitment to innovation and
development. There is an emphasis on being on the cutting edge.
9. This organization emphasizes acquiring new resources and creating new challenges.
Trying new things and prospecting for opportunities are valued.
10. This organization defines success on the basis of having the most unique or newest
products. It is a product/service leader and innovator.
11. This organization is very results oriented. A major concern is with getting the job
done. People are very competitive and achievement oriented.
12. The management style in this organization is characterized by hard-driving
competitiveness, high demands, and achievement.
13. The “glue” that holds this organization together is the emphasis on achievement and
goal accomplishment. Aggressiveness and winning are common themes.
14. This organization emphasizes competitive actions and achievement. Hitting stretch
targets and winning in the marketplace are dominant.