16. This organization is a very controlled and structured place. Formal procedures
generally govern what people do.
17. The management style in this organization is characterized by security of
employment, conformity, predictability, and stability in relationships.
18. The “glue” that holds this organization together is formal rules and policies.
Maintaining a smooth-running organization is important.
19. This organization emphasizes permanence and stability. Efficiency, control and
smooth operations are important.
20. This organization defines success on the basis of efficiency. Dependable delivery,
smooth scheduling, and low-cost production are critical.
21. What was the level in your organization that you were thinking about when you
responded to the above statements?
Entire organization (e.g., company, agency).
Physical location (e.g., plant, office)
Other (please specify) _____________
Strength of Your Organization’s Culture