. . The Company shall provide customer service for the System in compliance with the requirements of this Section and the performance standards set forth in Appendix 14. On or before the Commencement Date, the Company shall develop and submit for approval to the City five copies of a customer service manual which shall be consistent with this Section and Appendix 14. Upon approval by the City, the Company shall implement the procedures set forth in the customer service manual. The customer service manual shall be revised as necessary from time to time, subject to the approval of the City as provided herein. Any disagreement between the parties as to the content of the customer service manual shall be resolved in accordance with Section 14.11.
(A) . The Company shall perform the customer services in accordance with the requirements of Appendix 14, and the customer service manual shall address the following minimum requirements:
(1) The Company shall maintain a staff dedicated to assisting customers. The customer service staff shall be trained to answer questions related to the System.
(2) The Company shall establish and maintain toll-free customer service hotlines to allow customers to ask questions, raise issues and lodge complaints.
(3) The Company shall establish and maintain a 24-hour per day toll-free hotline, with adequate capacity and personnel, that will be answered at all times by a person and not a voicemail or other automated recorder, for the receipt of reports of emergencies relating to the System.
(4) The Company shall establish and maintain at least one customer service center to be located at the Plant Site and with hours of operation to be approved by the City, such approval not to be unreasonably withheld.
(5) The Company shall respond to customer questions and complaints in accordance with the standards set forth in Appendix 14.
The Company shall respond to emergencies in the System, including back-ups, water main breaks, stoppages, spillages and leaks, in accordance with the standards set forth in Appendix 14.
Service Contract lays out what OMI is to provide to the residents of Stockton in regards to customer service. Residents are to have and OMI is to provide:
A trained dedicated staff to answer customer questions regarding the Municipal Utility
A 24-hour per day toll-free hotline, staffed by a person AT ALL TIMES, to allow citizens to report emergencies, ask questions, raise issues and lodge complaints.
A Municipal Utility System website capable of customer inquiries
Five copies of a customer service manual to be delivered to the City on or before the Commencement Date (due August 1, 2003).
A public outreach and education campaign designed to inform customers generally about the scope, nature and extent of the City’s operations. This