call 416-922-3900 or visit
• Dr. William Hettenhausen/Your Teeth for a Lifetime Foundation • Dr. Gajanan (Kiran) Kulkarni, Associate Professor, Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry, University of Toronto
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
4 New Street • Toronto • ON • M5R 1P6 T: 416-922-3900 • F: 416-922-9005 • www.oda.on.ca
ONTARIO DENTAL ASSOCIATION
Here are several things you as a parent can do to help...
CONTACT THE ONTARIO DENTAL ASSOCIATION
Looking for a dentist?
The Ontario Dental Association (ODA) and its 6,400 members are committed to providing exemplary oral health care. The ODA is a voluntary professional association representing more than 80 percent of Ontario dentists. As Ontario’s primary source of information on dental health and the profession, the ODA has been enhancing public awareness of the importance of oral health since 1867. The ODA works with health care professionals, governments and the private sector to attain the highest possible quality standards of health care for Ontarians.
• Tooth Emergency? Call your dentist!
• Reduce your child’s sugar intake • Brush and floss your child’s teeth • Check your child’s mouth • Visit the dentist!
Drawing by Rayana Janah, Our Lady of Charity School. Grades 2 & 3 Grand Winner of the 3rd Annual Elementary School Oral Health Month Colouring Contest, Thunder Bay.
• If your baby sleeps with a bottle, fill it only with water
• Baby teeth are very important • Healthy food makes healthy teeth