X hits on this document

133 views

0 shares

0 downloads

0 comments

21 / 49

National Military Academy 1954

In 1948, the French founded the Vietnamese Regular Officers School in Hue.

In 1950, the school was moved to Dalat and until 1954, all commanders and instructors of the school were French officers.

After the Geneva Accords, the Vietnamese gradually assumed control of the Academy and changed its name to "Truong Vo Bi Lien Quan" (National Military Academy).

Document info
Document views133
Page views133
Page last viewedSat Dec 10 20:51:40 UTC 2016
Pages49
Paragraphs198
Words3507

Comments