any FBI supplied criminal history record attached, and a Customer Summary Report and Transaction Listing form, with any FDLE supplied criminal history record attached, or the applicant’s fingerprint card attached to a FDLE supplied single-state or multi-state offender criminal history record.
11. An Equivalency-of-Training, form CJSTC-76, revised May 6, 2004, and an Equivalency-of-Training Proficiency Demonstration, form CJSTC-76A, revised May 5, 2005, hereby incorporated by reference, for previous Florida and out-of-state, federal, or military officers, if the officer used this training option.
12. – 14. No change.
15. An Affidavit of Separation, form CJSTC-61, revised February 7, 2002, hereby incorporated by reference, and Affidavit of Separation Supplement, form CJSTC-61A, revised February 7, 2002, hereby incorporated by reference, if the officer has separated employment with the agency.
(b) No change.
1. No change.
2. If the deficiency(s) has not been resolved on or before the re-inspection date, the agency head shall provide Commission staff with a timeline for resolution of the noted deficiency(s) in the officer’s file.
3. If the deficiency(s) noted in the officer’s file remains unresolved, the Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission Chairman shall notify the agency head, in writing, that the Registration of Employment Affidavit of Compliance form CJSTC-60, that has been signed by the agency head or its designee, confirming agency compliance with Section 943.133(2), F.S., is in fact not in compliance, and as such, is in violation of subparagraph 11B-27.0011(4)(c)11., F.A.C., and Section 837.06, F.S.
4. No change.
(4) No change.
(a) – (b) No change.
(5) – (6) No change.
Specific Authority 943.03(4), 943.12(1) FS. Law Implemented 943.12(3), 943.13, 943.133, 943.139, 943.1395 FS. History–New 10-6-82, Amended 4-26-84, 1-7-85, Formerly 11B-27.02, Amended 9-3-87, 3-29-89, 5-14-92, 12-13-92, 9-5-93, 1-19-94, 1-2-97, 7-7-99, 8-22-00, 7-29-01, 11-5-02, 11-30-04, 3-27-06, 3-21-07.
11B-27.0021 High School Graduation or Equivalent.
(1) A high school graduate shall be an individual who has completed a secondary education program through a public school, private school, an equivalency diploma program, or home education program through an educational provider recognized by a public educational system within the United States or its territories, or received a foreign high school diploma.
(2) Compliance with this rule section shall be documented by the employing agency and made available to Commission staff for review. Proof of compliance and authenticity of the diploma may include:
(a) A high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma issued by a public school education program.
(b) A diploma issued by a private school that is accredited by an accrediting organization recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or the Council on Higher Education Accreditation.
(c) Transcripts showing a secondary education program completion or graduation date.
(d) A letter from a School Board District Office verifying completion of a high school program and issuance of a standard diploma.
(e) For individuals who have completed a home school program, documentation that the education program has met the requirements of Section 1002.41, F.S., or of the Department of Education from the state where the home school program was completed.
(f) For individuals who have completed a foreign high school diploma, documentation transcribed by a certified translator and complies with this rule section.
(3) No change.
(a) No change.
1. – 3. No change.
(b) No change.
Specific Authority 943.03(4), 943.12(1) FS. Law Implemented 943.13(3) FS. History–New 10-6-82, Amended 1-7-85, Formerly 11B-27.021, Amended 7-7-99, 7-29-01, 11-5-02, 11-30-04, 3-21-07.
11B-27.00211 Fingerprint Processing and Criminal Record Results.
An employing agency shall maintain on file, at minimum, a Federal Bureau of Investigation Civil Applicant Response provided from a Live Scan device by the form or the response from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) FDLE Certified Mail Application, with any the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) supplied criminal history record attached, and an a FDLE Customer Summary Report and Transaction