Radio Familiarization - Front Panel Layout and Controls
1. Squelch Indicators (LED) – Lights when signal is received.
2. Channel Display (2Line x 24 character) – Shows channel parameters.
3. MAIN (Rotary+Switch) – Power ON/OFF and Main channel volume control.
4. GUARD (Rotary) – Guard channel volume control.
5. Squelch Defeat (Push button) – Press to open squelch (in analog modes of operation)
6. MN/GD (Toggle Switch) – Selects active channel (Main or Guard) for transmit and edit functions.
7. G1/G2 (Toggle Switch) – Selects active Guard memory G1 or G2 for transmit and edit functions.
8. HI/LO (Toggle Switch) – Selects Transmit Power: High (10w) or Low (1w).
9. Keypad (12 Keys) – Control radio functions, 3 command levels.