Radio Familiarization – Channel Display
1. Main channel information is displayed on the top row of the display.
2. Guard channel information is displayed on the bottom row of the display.
3. The Main channel can have up to 230 memory positions (001 to 230), the current active memory
number for the Main channel is shown in the first three characters of the line.
4. The Guard channel can have two memories, GD1 and GD2, the currently active Guard memory
number is shown in the first three lines of the bottom row.
5. Memories for the Main channel can be scanned, when in use scan information is shown at the 4th
character position on the top row.
6. The current command level is indicated on the bottom row at the 4th character position.