38.Faith is to believe what you do not see and the reward of that faith is to see what you believe.
39. Belief is a judgement before knowledge subject to correction after verification with knowledge.
40.Faith and action are as necessary to spiritual life what soul and body are to our mundane life.
41.Vagaries of life are but the dispensation of providence & compassion of Lord.
42. We have to make the best of the bad bargain of adverse circumstances & situations with good slokas with heartful and radiating power of devotion to God under boiling devotion of 100 degrees not 10 or 15 degrees of devotion.
43. Eternal vigilance is not only the price of liberty but also salvation.
44. Doctrines are methods only, not religion.
45. Principles are the privileges to apply & propriety to reject.
46.The faculty of reason is the heritage of man.
47. Where reason fails instinct guides.
48. Man's extremity is God's opportunity.
49. Inclination of sin is to go by chanting of Lord's name alone by choosing prayer according to one's own aptitude and attitude.
50. Aptitude and Attitude determines altitude.
51. Attitudes are the mirrors of the mind that reflect thinking process.
52. Punya is a cumulative effect of a collective committed penance.
53. Vibrations are source of energy.
54. Vibrations of impulses of energy and intelligence is thought. Today's thoughts are tomorrows decisions.
55. Mind is imaginary while intellect is determinative
56. Alertness of mind and vigilance of thoughts alone controls emotions.
57. The silent inner tragedy is mechanical thinking alone.
58. Thoughts are to be controlled with sublimation rather than suppression.