129. Difficulties and disappointments are the events to maturity.
130. Earnestness is enthusiasm tempered by reason.
131. The great end of life is not knowledge but action.
132. Great actions speak great minds.
133. Art is the shadow of humanity that reveals man himself than his objects.
134. Art is a revelation of man while Nature is revelation of God.
135. Look before you leap, see before you go and think before you act.
136. Ignorance is not innocence, but sin.
137. Where ignorance is bliss, it's folly to be wise.
138. What cannot be mended has to be ended and what cannot be ended must be endured.
139. Life is multi-dimensional with infinite possibilities.
140. Life is not for indolent contemplation - a routine mechanical mundane existence - Action is insignia of life to set direction for higher purpose of ideal examining with power of discrimination to apply rather than accept till last breath.
141. There is more to life than increasing its speed.
142. Life is to be lived as we can rather then as we wish to derive its right value.
143. Life is to be aimed at its worthiest use and subliment end for self-realisation.
144. There is not so much to greater power of intellect or greater quickness of apprehension than to better application of time
145. The time is always right to do what is right.
146. Time is meant not to be merely passed it out. But to be filled up with useful thoughts and works.
147. Timely patience is as valuable as timely action.
148. Timelyness is the weapon of the worldly wise.
149. Habits are the grooves into which time will wear us for good or bad.
150. Our alround habits alone can count for our health and longevity ultimately.
151. Time is divine; Time is treasure and Time is the life of the soul.
152. Methods make time.