153. Punctuality should be made not only a point of courtesy but also a point of conscienceness too.
154. Delay is preferable to absence; better late than never. But better never ever late.
155. Promptness is the mother of confidence.
156. To everything there is a season and everything is in its time.
157. Time makes more converts than reason.
158. Time is the school in which we learn and time is the fire in which we burn.
159.We must accomplish ourselves to make the time work for us for the betterment of tomorrow.
160. We must take time before time takes us :
Take time to think
Take time to read
Take time to work
Take time to pray
its is the source of power
it is the foundation of knowledge
it is the price of success
it is the union of mind & meditation with God.