Statistics Package for the Social Science (SPSS)
One can request a chart (graph) to be created for a variable or variables included in a FREQUENCIES procedure.
1. In the FREQUENCIES Dialog box click on CHARTS.
2. The FREQUENCIES: CHARTS Dialog box will appear. Choose the intended chart (e.g. Bar diagram, Pie chart, histogram.
Pasting charts into Word
1. Click on the chart.
2. Click on the pulldown menu EDIT ⇒ COPY OBJECTS
3. Go to the Word document in which the chart is to be embedded. Click on EDIT ⇒
4. Select Formatted Text (RTF) and then click on OK
5. Enlarge the graph to a desired size by dragging one or more of the black squares
along the perimeter (if the black squares are not visible, click once on the graph).