· Rising junior or senior working towards a Bachelors degree with an accredited college or university (preferred majors in Information Technology or Mathematics)
· Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
· Must be available to complete the entire internship working full-time (start date of May 23rd and completion date of August 12th)
· Strong written and oral communication skills · Excellent interpersonal skills · Analytical ability
· Knowledge of modeling packages, programming languages, and spreadsheet/database software preferred
1) Please apply through the New York Life Insurance Company website no later than January 14.
Click on “Search All Jobs,” then “Search Openings.” For “Job Location” choose “NY – New York City” and type “Internship” in the “keyword” box for ease. Please click on the relevant program and proceed to apply and submit your materials.
2) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we know that you applied.
Questions or need assistance? Contact email@example.com.