St. Jerome Athletic Association’s 40th Annual
TOURNAMENT OF STARS
NEW GYMNASIUM!!!! HIGH SCHOOL SIZE WOOD FLOOR
Dates:February 17-22, 2011 5th Grade Boys, 5th Grade Girls, 7th Grade Girls
Feb 24- March 1, 20116th Grade Boys, 7th Grade Boys, 8th Grade Boys
Place:St. Jerome School, Oconomowoc, WI
Entry Fee:$150 per team (***Deduct $10 per team from entry fee if paid in full by December 31, 2010***)
ALL TEAMS GUARANTEED 3 GAMES!!!
In an effort to make our basketball tournament a success, we guarantee the following:
1. All teams will be seeded. If possible, teams will not be scheduled against teams from their own league in the opening round.
2. Two WIAA certified officials for each game.
3. Qualified individuals will work the clock and scoreboard.
4. School teams only.
5. All teams guaranteed THREE games.
6. TOP NOTCH AWARDS: 1st place finishers will receive a team trophy and individual awards. Teams placing in 2nd, 3rd, and Consolation will receive individual awards.
7. Practice balls will be provided. DO NOT BRING YOUR OWN.
8. Separate locker rooms will be provided for each team. Locker rooms will be supervised.
(St. Jerome’s is not responsible for lost or stolen property.)
9. All WIAA and WACC (Waukesha Area Catholic Conference) rules will be in effect.
(A copy of the WACC rules will be mailed with game pairings.)
10. Entries will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Your entry in the tournament will not be reserved
PLAYER ELIGIBILITY: The rules are simple. SCHOOL TEAMS ONLY. A player must be on the official team roster that is or will be submitted to your league for the 2010-11 basketball season. No pick-up players, all-star teams, club teams, or AAU teams will be allowed. The age limit is in accordance with WIAA rules. (The tournament committee reserves the right to screen teams and determines final eligibility.)
IMPORTANT: List any possible conflicts on the . We will try to work around your conflicts. We do not want to have to reschedule game times after the pairings are completed.
If you are no longer a coach or athletic director,
please pass on this information to your successor. THANKS!
For more information call:
5th Girls, 5th Boys, 7th Girls – Director - Tim Smith, 262-560-0599
6th Boys, 7th Boys, 8th Boys – Director - Ed Bodus, 262-201-4380
Please make check payable to: St. Jerome Athletic Association.