1. Describe an e-portfolio.
2. Distinguish between social networking and professional networking.
3. Examine the e-portfolio process.
Chapter Twenty-Four: Technologies and the Generation of Knowledge
Peter J. Murray and W. Scott Erdley
1. Outline the history of technology development and informatics applications.
2. Describe the state of the art technologies of today.
3. Predict the evolution of technology and its impact on knowledge generation in nursing.
Chapter Twenty-Five: Nursing Informatics and the Foundation of Knowledge
Dee McGonigle and Kathleen Mastrian
1. Assess nursing knowledge.
2. Explore the contribution of nursing informatics to the foundation of knowledge.