Top Questions to Ask
11) What are the career prospects?
16) What courses and faculty are available to you?
12) What careers have graduates of the program entered?
17) Are you expected to teach? Do you receive training in teaching?
13) How many students leave the program? Why?
18) How supportive is the student community (intellectually, socially)?
14) Do students have mentors? Are mentors assigned? How does mentoring work?
19) Are you guaranteed a tuition waiver and funding? How much and for how long?
15) How is the program structured? Are there requirements? Are they flexible?
20) What are the costs of living?