- Brought back good ideas, advice, and contacts to utilize...unfortunately have not been able to realize the benefit yet.
- Prepared snail-mail introduction/appeal letter to find interested parties in the SoCal area (cold call style).
- Re-requested Cymer support for the Corporate Membership program, as yet no response.
- Integrate company and contact information from SEMICON.
- Request member list update incorporating SESHA annual conference participants.
- Re-issue e-mail inquiry.
- Send snail-mail introduction/appeal letter to find interested parties in the SoCal area.
Progress has been limited by business conditions and my opportunities to devote time to SESHA. The corresponding lack of response also has a chilling effect on planning. It is my hope that these conditions improve in the second half of 2003.