International cultural project market – 27 June 2008, Budapest, Hungary
- find out talented students and prepare them for artistic schools
- esteablish cyclic tradition of unusual theatral forms
Intensive one day workshop projected for theatral education
- acting – gesture, face-play, speach, visual perception, directness
- directing – exposition, to make point.
Purpose – cultural and humanistic groove of talented students.
- collective verbal and nonverbal creation based on improvisative acting
- pulling down social barriers
- improve verbal and nonverbal communication, empathy and feeling of stage partner - education for incoming students of atristic schools (actores, directores, screen players)
3. ImroFest – 1st.volume 29.8.2008
ImproFEST is a head action from project of Improleague in Spišská Nová Ves.
Purpose – make new programme and artistic conception in Slovakia
- establish tradicion of improvisative theatre and festival
- leave with theatre production from the classic theatre building
- show societal, communical and actual theatre
JournalWorkshop – students of promo art with experienced lector will prepare bulletin for the ImproFest
- purpose – to achieve use theoretical knowledges in work experience
- during the ImproFest will be paralel programme – Symposium of young profesional graphics which creations will be sold in an auction for creche at the end of the ImproFest
- happenings in main square as selfpromo