CounterPoint SQL V8.3.5 Release Notes
Select the appropriate Port Type (i.e., Parallel, Serial, or USB) for your TM-T88 printer.
For a parallel or serial printer, select the port number
g., LPT1 or COM1) to which you connected the printer.
Select the following values from the remaining fields on this dialog:
11. Click OK to save your changes and return to the Select Module dialog.
12. Click Finish to install the Epson Advanced Driver for your printer.
13. When the installation is complete, a message appears, prompting you to restart your computer.
Click Yes to restart your computer.
When your computer restarts, start CounterPoint and log in to your database.
Select Setup / Point of Sale / Devices, and then click Configure on the Crystal receipt printer
row to display the Crystal receipt printer select dialog.
16. Click the
button to display the Printer selection
dialog, select your Epson TM-T88 printer from the Printer name list, and then click OK to return to the Crystal receipt printer select dialog.
17. Select Epson TM-T88iii or TM-T88iv from the Crystal printer type field, and then click OK to close the Crystal receipt printer select dialog.
18. Click Close to save your device settings and close the Devices window.
Repeat these steps for each workstation with an Epson TM-T88 receipt printer.