Sparrow, P.R. (2005) Specific characteristics of HRM in UK: Impact of HRM
Effectiveness. International Human Resources Management, Brussels, 29th September.
on Organisational Human Resource
152. Sparrow, P.R. (2003) Business strategy: what the psychologists say. Chartered Institute of
Personnel and Development Annual Psychology at Work Conference, December 2003.
153. Sparrow, P.R. (2003) Challenges facing the employment relationship: key issues for HR. Psicologia do Trabalho e Organizações, Universidade Lusiada Porto, Portugal, 19th-21 November 2003. st
154. Sparrow, P.R. (2003) Global knowledge transfer – competencies and roles for the HR Profession. International Conference on Human Resources and Training in the Knowledge Society. Universidade Lusiada Porto, Portugal, 22nd-23rd May 2003.
155. Sparrow, P.R. (2003) Globalising HRM, 4th International HRM Conference, Universitie Cadiz, Cadiz, Spain, 18th-20th May 2003.
156. Sparrow, P.R. (2003) HR Competitiveness: global HR strategies and competencies. Europe Annual HR Conference, Dunton, 21st January 2003.
157. Sparrow, P.R. (2003). Challenges facing the employment relationship. British Psychological Society Occupational Psychology Conference, Bournemouth, 8th-10th January 2003.
158. Sparrow, P.R. (2002). Organizational competence and knowledge management. Department for Work and Pensions Annual Occupational Psychology Division Conference, Sheffield, 26th
November. 159. Sparrow, P.R. (2002).
Competency development: the story so far.
Institute, Dublin, 13th March 2002.
160. Sparrow, P.R. (2001) The Changing Role of International HR Managers, 3rd International HRM Conference, Universidad Pablo Olavide, Seville, Spain, 16th-18th May 2001.
Sparrow, P.R. (2001)
Psychological Society National Amsterdam, April 2001.
and implementation of virtual organisations, Dutch Industrial and Organisational Psychology Congress,
162. Sparrow, P.R. (2000). Keynote: Managing in a world turned upside down, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, South Yorkshire Branch, 8th November 2000.
163. Sparrow, P.R. (2000). The essence of competence, The Competence Key, Brussels, 25th
2000 164. Sparrow, P.R.
(1999). The future of work and new jobs:
issues associated with the
psychological contract, information overload, and virtual working. Job Creation Conference, IESE Barcelona, 21st-22nd June 1999.
Arshad, R. and Sparrow, P.R. (2005) Survivor reactions to downsizing: Attitudinal and Mood Trait Antecedents and the Outcomes of Psychological Contract Violation and Organizational Citizenship Behaviour, British Academy of Management, Oxford, September 2006.
Sparrow, P.R., Brewster, C. and Harris, H. (2005) The drivers and enablers of Global HRM. British Academy of Management, Oxford, September 2006.