Hodgkinson, G.P. & Sparrow, P.R. (2002). What is strategic competence and does it matter? Exposition of the concept and an outline research agenda, Strategic Management Society Interest Group: Strategic Thinking, Rotterdam, The Netherlands 27th-30th August.
Sparrow, P.R. (2002). Facilitating Multinational HR Collaboration, Research and Networking: Workshop. US Academy of Management, Denver, 10th-14th August 2002.
Sparrow, P.R. (2002). Theoretical and empirical research in stock-based compensation. US Academy of Management, Denver, 10th-14th August 2002.
Sparrow, P.R. (2002). International management team research: building bridges between management disciplines US Academy of Management, Denver, 10th-14th August 2002.
Sparrow, P.R. (2002). Globalising HRM: level research. HRM in a Changing World,
Evidence from organisational level and individual Oxford Brookes University, 15th-16th April, 2002.
Sparrow, P.R. (2002).
Globalising human resource management: tracking the role of HR
professionals, New Organizational Structures Personnel Association, Paris, 11th April 2002.
189. Hodgkinson, G.P. & Sparrow, P.R. (2002). Re-framing strategic competence: a psychological perspective on the strategic management process. Strategy World Congress, Said Business School, University of Oxford, 18th-19th March 2002.
190. Sparrow, P.R. (2002). Globalisation and Rewards Management, Centre for Advanced Human Resource Studies, School of Industrial and Labour Relations, Cornell University Ithaca, 6th
March 2002. 191. Brewster, C., Sparrow, P.R. & Harris, H. (2001)
Business globalisation: the HR influence.
Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development National Conference. October 2001.
Considerations: A Dialogue with Taiwanese Managers. Cardiff. 5th-7th September, 2001.
British Academy of Management,
193. Wu, P.C. & Sparrow, P.R. (2001) Do cultural values and work values predispose employees to high organisational commitment ? A study of Taiwanese employees. British Academy of Management, Cardiff. 5th-7th September, 2001.
Sparrow, P.R. (2001) International HRM in a networked economy.
Centre for Research on
Sparrow, P.R. , Brewster, C. & Harris, H. (2001)
Globalisation: tracking the role of
International HRM European Institute
professionals. 16th Workshop of Strategic Human Resource Management, for Advanced Studies in Management, Brussels, March 30th-April 1st 2001
196. Sparrow, P.R. (2000). What kind of competencies are needed to work in virtual organisations,
5th International Competency Conference, London, 25th
197. Sparrow, P.R. (2000).. Latest developments in Management Institute, Dublin, 18th September 2000.
198. Sparrow, P.R. (2000).. Organisational effectiveness, SHL/UMIST Workshop on psychological interventions and organisational effectiveness, Manchester, 7th September.
199. Sparrow, P.R. (2000). Developing psychological insights into the international HRM process: understanding the links between value orientations, HRM preferences and HRM outcomes. 15th Workshop of Strategic Human Resource Management, European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management, INSEAD Paris, March 30th-April 1st 2000