Linkoping University Workshop, Sweden, 31st May-2nd June.
Sparrow,P.R. (1987). Strategic HRM in the Computer Supplier Industry. 3rd West European Congress on the Psychology of Work and Organisation, Antwerp, 13th-15th April.
Hendry,C., Sparrow,P.R. & Pettigrew,A.M. (1987). Strategic Change and the Development of People. National Education and Training Conference, London, 7th-9th April.
269. Sparrow,P.R. (1987). Strategic Change and HRM in the Computer Industry. Psychological Society Occupational Psychology Conference, Hull, 11th-13th April.
Sparrow,P.R. (1986) The Maximisation of Human Resource Potential in a Changing World of Work. Institute of Personnel Management Northern Region, 11th-13th April.
Sparrow,P.R. (1985). Corporate Strategy and Human Resource Development. International HRM Symposium, Fontainebleau, 20th-23rd August.
272. Sparrow,P.R. & Davies,D.R. (1985). Age and Performance of Skilled Workers. International Congress of Gerontology, New York, 12th-17th July.
273. Sparrow,P.R. (1985). The Simultaneous erosion of Employment and Unemployment. World Conference of the Society for International Development, Rome, 1st-4th July.
274. Sparrow,P.R. (1985). Unemployment and unvalued work: true costs and benefits. Economic Summit, London, 17th-19th April.
Work Under Review
Braun, W., Sparrow, P.R. and Schuler. R.S. (under review) SIHRM orientation and functional HRM practice integration in MNEs with RHQs regarding their affiliates in the PRC . Journal of International Business Studies.
Arshad, R. and Sparrow, P.R. (2005) Do attitudinal and mood trait antecedents predict survivor reactions to downsizing and psychological contract violation over time? Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology.
Work in Progress
277. Sparrow, P.R., Brewster, C. and Harris, H. (under contract for April 2005) Human resource
management in International Context, in C.L. Cooper and R. Burke (eds.)
Resources Revolution: Research and Practice. London: Elsevier. Cortvriend, P. and Sparrow, P.R. (in preparation) Refreshing the
cannot reach: qualitative insights into the psychological contract. and Organizational Psychology.
Journal of Occupational
Sparrow, P.R. and Arshad, R. (2005) Psychological contract violation and citizenship behaviours in a Malaysian downsizing: the relative importance of cultural values, attitudes and mood traits. International Journal of Human Resource Management.
Zimmermann, A. and Sparrow, P.R. (in preparation) Mutual adjustment processes in international teams. International Studies in Management and Organisation.
Chandrakumara, A. & Sparrow, P.R. (in preparation) The impact of meaning and values of work orientations on HRM policy preferences in domestic and foreign-invested companies in Sri Lanka. International Journal of Human Resource Management.
Chandrakumara, A. & Sparrow, P.R. (in preparation) Direct and Interactive Impact of Work