Liquor Control Minutes February 28, 2008 Page 3 of 5
13. MITCHELL, M. CAMERON – LIR.17529.P Mitchell’s Fish Market, Stamford, CT Extension of provisional permit approved.
14. FUSCO, ELENA A. – LIR.17607.P
Bin 100 Restaurant, Milford, CT
Extension of provisional permit approved.
15. COUTURE, CHARLES E. – LIR.17566 Buster’s Rivers Edge, Thompson, CT Change in type. Ok to issue upon cancellation of old permit LRW.4146.
Endorse patio, service bar only.
16. MARTINS, PORFIRIO – LIR.17469
Casa Nova Churrascaria, Danbury, CT
Ok to issue final permit when in receipt of 8x10 photos of second floor
17. FORERO, NUBIA – LIR.17565
Brasitas, Norwalk, CT
Ok to issue final permit when in receipt of publication notice, fire marshal, health certificate, FEIN, sales tax permit, equipment list, 8x10 photos of furnished interior including wall constructed as separation between, bar room and dining room.
18. PINTO, MAXIMINO R. – LIC.1745
Club Uniao Purtuguesa, Naugatuck, CT
Commission approved Carlos Manuel Marques as substitute
19. MCGOWAN, JON W. – LPC.224
VFW Post #2083, East Hartford, CT
Commission approved Patricia A. Dubowsky as substitute permittee.
20. SAHAGUN, JOSE LUIS – LIR.16680
Puerto Vallarta, Southington, CT
Commission approved Esaul Rodriguez as substitute permittee.
21. KIMBERLY A REYNOLDS – LBA.203 11th Frame Bar & Grill, Norwich, CT Commission approved Carlos Tonya Kendall as substitute permittee.
22. CARON, DAVID J. – LGB.12382
Caron’s Corner, Branford, CT
Commission approved Cynthia Tamsin as substitute permittee.