(55) Golub LJ., Lang WR, Menduke H. The incidence of dysmenorrhea in high school girls. Postgrad Med 1958; 23(1):38-40.
(56) Pawlowski B. Prevalence of menstrual pain in relation to the reproductive life history of women from the Mayan rural community. Ann Hum Biol 2004; 31(1):1-8.
(57) Schmidt E, Herter LD. Dismenorréia em adolescentes escolares / Dysmenorrhea in school adolescents . Adolesc latinoam 2002; 3(1):ISSN 1414-7130.
(58) Dusek T. Influence of high intensity training on menstrual cycle disorders in athletes. Croatian Medical Journal 2001; 42(1):79-82.
(59) Balbi C, Musone R, Menditto A, Di Prisco L, Cassese E, D'Ajello M et al. Influence of menstrual factors and dietary habits on menstrual pain in adolescence age. Eur Jf Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2000; 91(2):143-148.
(60) Banikarim C, Chacko MR, Kelder SH. Prevalence and impact of dysmenorrhea on hispanic female adolescents. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2000; 154(12):1226-1229.
(61) Hillen TI, Grbavac SL, Johnston PJ, Straton JA, Keogh JM. Primary dysmenorrhea in young Western Australian women: prevalence, impact, and knowledge of treatment. Journal of Adolescent Health 1999; 25(1):40-45.
(62) Okonofua FE, Balogun JA, Ayangade SO, Fawole JO. Exercise and menstrual function in Nigerian university women. African Journal of Medicine & Medical Sciences 1990; 19(3):185-190.
(63) Visvanathan N, Wyshak G. Tubal ligation, menstrual changes, and menopausal symptoms. J Womens Health Gend Based Med 2000; 9(5):521-527.
(64) Thongkrajai P, Pengsaa P, Lulitanond V. An epidemiological survey of female reproductive health status: gynecological complaints and sexually-transmitted diseases. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 1999; 30(2):287-295.
(65) Jarrett M, Heitkemper MM, Shaver JF. Symptoms and self-care strategies in women with and without dysmenorrhea. Health Care Women Int 1995; 16(2):167-178.
(66) Messing K, Saurel-Cubizolles MJ, Bourgine M, Kaminski M. Factors associated with dysmenorrhea among workers in French poultry slaughterhouses and canneries. Journal of Occupational Medicine 1993; 35(5):493-500.
(67) Izzo A, Labriola D. Dysmenorrhoea and sports activities in adolescents. Clinical & Experimental Obstetrics & Gynecology 1991; 18(2):109-116.