(96) Stambolov B. [Adnexal inflammatory diseases and their influence on menstrual function]. [Bulgarian]. Akusherstvo i Ginekologiia 1989; 28(4):35-37.
(97) Cavanaugh RM, Jr. Obtaining a personal and confidential history from adolescents. An opportunity for prevention. J Adolesc Health Care 1986; 7(2):118-122.
(98) Taner CE, Hakverdi AU, Erden AC, Satici O. Menstrual disorders and pelvic pain after sterilization. Adv Contracept 1995; 11(4):309-315.
(99) Mahmood TA, Templeton AA, Thomson L, Fraser C. Menstrual symptoms in women with pelvic endometriosis. BJOG 1991; 98(6):558-563.
(100) Liu DT, Hitchcock A. Endometriosis: its association with retrograde menstruation, dysmenorrhoea and tubal pathology. BJOG 1986; 93(8):859-862.
(101) Sobczyk R, Braunstein ML, Solberg L, Schuman SH. A case control survey and dysmenorrhea in a family practice population: a proposed disability index. J Fam Pract 1978; 7(2):285-290.
(102) Gray LA. Gynecology in adolescence. Pediatric clinics of North America 1960; 7:43-63.
(103) Cain VS, Johannes CB, Avis NE, Mohr B, Schocken M, Skurnick J et al. Sexual functioning and practices in a multi-ethnic study of midlife women: Baseline results from SWAN. Journal of Sex Research 2003; 40(3):266-276.
(104) Avis NE, Stellato R, Crawford S, Johannes C, Longcope C. Is there an association between menopause status and sexual functioning? Menopause 2000; 7(5):297-309.
(105) Laumann EO, Paik A, Rosen RC. Sexual dysfunction in the United States: prevalence and predictors. JAMA 1999; 281(6):537-544.
(106) Johnson SD, Phelps DL, Cottler LB. The association of sexual dysfunction and substance use among a community epidemiological sample. Arch Sex Behav 2004; 33(1):55-63.
(107) Oberg K, Fugl-Meyer AR, Fugl-Meyer KS. On categorization and quantification of women's sexual dysfunctions: an epidemiological approach. Int J Impot Res 2004; 16(3):261-269.
(108) Nazareth I, Boynton P, King M. Problems with sexual function in people attending London general practitioners: cross sectional study. BMJ 2003; 327(7412):423.
(109) Kadri N, McHichi Alami KH, McHakra TS. Sexual dysfunction in women: population based epidemiological study. Archives of Women's Mental Health 2002; 5(2):59-63.