(110) Bhurt, AW, Fikree A, Channa GZ, Soomro R, Bhurt n. Prevalence and Risk Factors of Symptoms of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease in a Rural Community of Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan. J Pak Med Assoc 1999; 49(8):188-194.
(111) Dunn KM, Croft PR, Hackett GI. Association of sexual problems with social, psychological, and physical problems in men and women: a cross sectional population survey. Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health 1999; 53(3):144-148.
(112) Ventegodt S. Sex and the quality of life in Denmark. Arch Sex Behav 1998; 27(3):295-307.
(113) Barlow DH, Samsioe G, van Geelen JM. A study of European womens' experience of the problems of urogenital ageing and its management. Maturitas 1997; 27(3):239-247.
(114) Stenberg A, Heimer G, Ulmsten U, Cnattingius S. Prevalence of genitourinary and other climacteric symptoms in 61-year-old women. Maturitas 1996; 24(1-2):31-36.
(115) Ernst C, Foldenyi M, Angst J. The Zurich Study: XXI. Sexual dysfunctions and disturbances in young adults. Data of a longitudinal epidemiological study. European Archives of Psychiatry & Clinical Neuroscience 1993; 243(3-4):179-188.
(116) Lindal E, Stefansson JG. The lifetime prevalence of psychosexual dysfunction among 55 to 57-year-olds in Iceland. Social Psychiatry & Psychiatric Epidemiology 1993; 28(2):91-95.
(117) Osborn M, Hawton K, Gath D. Sexual dysfunction among middle aged women in the community. BMJ 1988; British Medical Journal. 296(6627):959-962.
(118) Danielsson I, Sjoberg I, Stenlund H, Wikman M. Prevalence and incidence of prolonged and severe dyspareunia in women: results from a population study. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health 2003; 31(2):113-118.
(119) Desai VK, Kosambiya JK, Thakor HG, Umrigar DD, Khandwala BR, Bhuyan KK. Prevalence of sexually transmitted infections and performance of STI syndromes against aetiological diagnosis, in female sex workers of red light area in Surat, India. Sexually Transmitted Infections 2003; 79(2):111-115.
(120) Zhao G, Wang L, Yan R, Dennerstein L. Menopausal symptoms: experience of Chinese women. Climacteric 2000; 3(2):135-144.
(121) Thongkrajai P, Pengsaa P, Lulitanond V. An epidemiological survey of female reproductive health status: gynecological complaints and sexually-transmitted diseases. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 1999; 30(2):287-295.
(122) Ramoso-Jalbuena J. Climacteric Filipino women: a preliminary survey in the Philippines. Maturitas 1994; 19(3):183-190.