X hits on this document





12 / 62


Safety Information

Please read and observe the following information for the safe and proper use of your phone and to prevent any unanticipated damage. Also, keep the user’s manual in an accessible place at all the times after reading it.

  • Unplug the power cord and charger during lightning storms to avoid electric shock or fire.

  • Do not use your phone in high explosive areas as the phone may generate sparks.

  • Do not put your phone in a place subject to excessive dust and keep the minimum required distance between the power cord and heat sources.

  • Unplug the power cord prior to cleaning your phone, and clean the power plug pin when it is dirty.

  • Do not damage the power cord by bending, twisting, pulling, or heating. Do not use the plug if it is loose as it may cause a fire or an electric shock.

  • When using the power plug, ensure that it is firmly connected. If it is not, it may cause excessive heat or fire.

  • Do not place any heavy items on the power cord. Do not allow the power cord to be crimped as it may cause fire or electric shock.

  • Do not disassemble the phone.

  • Do not place or answer calls while charging the phone as it may short-circuit the phone and/or cause electric shock or fire.


  • If you put your phone in a pocket or bag without covering the receptacle of the phone (power plug pin), metallic articles (such as a coin, paperclip or pen) may short-circuit the phone. Always cover the receptacle when not in use.

  • Do not short-circuit the battery. Metallic articles such as a coin, paperclip or pen in your pocket or bag may short- circuit the + and – terminals of the battery (metal strips on the battery) upon moving. Short-circuits of the terminal may damage the battery and cause an explosion.

  • Do not disassemble the battery as it may cause electric shock, short-circuit, or fire.

  • Do not expose the phone to excessive vibration or a sharp impact.

  • Never place your phone in a microwave oven as it will cause the battery to explode.

  • Store the battery in a place out of reach of children.

  • Using a damaged battery or placing a battery in your mouth may cause serious injury.

  • Do not place items containing magnetic components such as a credit card, phone card, bank book or a subway ticket near your phone. The magnetism of the phone may damage the data stored in the magnetic strip.

  • Do not hold or let the antenna come in contact with

your body during a call.

  • Talking on your phone for a long period of time may reduce the call quality due to heat generated during use.

Document info
Document views218
Page views218
Page last viewedSun Jan 22 10:04:23 UTC 2017