To type a new message, follow these steps: 1. Start in Abc (multi-tap) mode.
to change to ABC Caps Lock
4. Display: LG
Phone Book Features
Your phone permits you to store up to 199 entries. Each entry can have up to 5 associated phone numbers, one email, URL and memo.
The phone has 199 personal Phone Book memory locations where you can store up to 5 phone numbers of up to 48 digits.
Input the phone number that you want to save (up to 32 digits).
2. Press Left Soft Key submenu appears.
3. Select your desired label types
Home, Office, Mobile, Pager, Fax, None using .
4. Select Label on the sub-menu
5. Enter a name for the phone number(up to 22 characters). If you do not want to enter a name,
to go to the next step.
6. You may add a speed dial and/or voice dial by using .
7. You will be taken to the options
menu of the Phone Book entry. You can edit each entry by scrolling and pressing .
a) If you add a second phone number, you can also add a second speed dial and/or voice dial.
8. Press Left Soft Key finished.
Phone Book entry saved.