and choose select label by using
8. Select your desired label types Home, Office,
Mobile, Pager, Fax, None using
9. Select Label on the sub-menu and press
10. Enter a name for the phone number(up to 22 characters). If you do not want to enter a name,
to go to the next step.
11. You may add a speed dial and/or voice dial by
12. You will be taken to the options menu of the
Phone Book entry. You can edit each entry by
scrolling and pressing
a) If you add a second phone number, you can
also add a second speed dial and/or voice dial.
13. Press Left Soft Key
Prepending a Stored Number
Prepend can be used if you are out of your home system area and need to add the area code to an existing Call History number. When a message callback number shows up on the display, you can add to the beginning of the original number. However, you cannot edit the original number.
to access your Latest Call list and
highlight a phone number.
2. Press Right Soft Key Prepend.
3. Enter the prepend digits.
to place the call.
Dynamic search compares entered letters against the entries in the Phone Book and then displays a matching list in descending order. You can then select a number from the list to call.