Wrap-up Activity: Sample Quiz
1. If a visitor was permitted to visit, they were escorted into the
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
were important to social standing in 19th century
The usual visit lasted no more than ___________ minutes.
The ________________ was the proper time of day to call.
5. “Calling” was the most important
6. A visitor was greeted in the _____________________
of the home.
7. The calling card was placed in a ______________________________
8. It was very important to deliver your card
9. If you were female it was considered during the morning or evening hours.
to pay a call
If you were male you were allowed to make calls in the
10. Describing an artifact is the same as