Mixed Mole Problems
Directions: Solve the following problems.
1) How many grams are there in 1.5 x1025 molecules of CO2?
2) What volume would the CO2 in Problem 1 occupy at STP?
3) A sample of NH3 gas occupies 75.0 liters at STP. How many molecules is this?
4) What is the mass of the sample of NH3 in Problem 3?
5) How many atoms are there in 1.3 x1022 molecules of NO2?
6) A 5.0g sample of O2 is in a container at STP. What volume is the container?
7) How many molecules of O2 are in the container in Problem 6? How many atoms of oxygen are in the container?
Instructional Fair, Inc.