Repetitive Pediatric Simulation Resuscitation Training
1. Ziv A, Ben-David S, Ziv M. Simulation based medical education: An opportunity to learn from errors. Med Teach. 2005 May;27(3):193-9.
2. White JR, Shugerman R, Brownlee C, Quan L. Performance of advanced resuscitation skills by pediatric housestaff. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1998 Dec;152(12):1232-5.
3. Gemke RJ, Weeteling B, van Elburg RM. Resuscitation competencies in paediatric specialist registrars. Postgrad Med J. 2007 Apr;83(978):265-7.
4. Spina L., Heon D., Mojica M. Retention by residents of PALS knowledge and skills. PAS Annual Meeting May 2006.
5. Lopez-Herce J, Garcia C, Dominguez P, Carrillo A, Rodriguez-Nunez A, Calvo C, et al. Characteristics and outcome of cardiorespiratory arrest in children. Resuscitation. 2004 Dec;63(3):311-20.
6. Nadkarni VM, Larkin GL, Peberdy MA, Carey SM, Kaye W, Mancini ME, et al. First documented rhythm and clinical outcome from in-hospital cardiac arrest among children and adults. JAMA. 2006 Jan 4;295(1):50-7.
7. Reis AG, Nadkarni V, Perondi MB, Grisi S, Berg RA. A prospective investigation into the epidemiology of in-hospital pediatric cardiopulmonary resuscitation using the international utstein reporting style. Pediatrics. 2002 Feb;109(2):200-9.
8. Nadel FM, Lavelle JM, Fein JA, et al. Teaching resuscitation to pediatric residents: the effects of an intervention. Arch Ped Adolesc Med 2000; 154 (10) 1049-1054).
9. Issenberg SB, McGaghie WC, Petrusa ER, Lee Gordon D, Scalese RJ. Features and uses of high-fidelity medical simulations that lead to effective learning: A BEME systematic review. Med Teach. 2005 Jan;27(1):10-28