X hits on this document

PDF document

Start investing in yourself today, with help from the - page 5 / 36





5 / 36

to request additional loans. Be sure you understand the Plan guidelines before you initiate a loan from your plan account.

To learn more about or request a loan, log on to www.fidelity.com/atwork or call the Fidelity Representatives at 1-800-343-0860.

Can I make withdrawals from my account?

Withdrawals from the Deferred Compensation Plan are generally permitted when you:

Attain age 70½ Severance from Employment Have an unforeseeable emergency Terminate from the plan

Keep in mind that withdrawals are subject to income taxes and possibly to early withdrawal penalties.

Can I move money from another retirement plan into my Oakland County Deferred Compensation Plan account?

You are permitted to roll over eligible pretax contributions from another 401(k) plan, 401(a) plan, 403(b) plan or a governmental 457(b) retirement plan account or eligible pretax contributions from certain non-conduit individual retirement accounts (traditional IRAs,

Simplified Employee Pension plans, and "SIMPLE" IRA distributions made more than two years from the date you first participated in the SIMPLE IRA). A conduit IRA is one that contains only money rolled over from an employer- sponsored retirement plan that has not been mixed with regular IRA contributions. Call the Fidelity Representatives at 1-800-343-0860 or log on to Fidelity NetBenefits® at www.fidelity.com/atwork for details.

How do I access my account?

You can access your account online through Fidelity NetBenefits at www.fidelity.com/atwork or call the Fidelity Retirement Services line at 1- 800-343-0860 to speak with a representative or use the automated voice response system, virtually 24 hours, 7 days a week.

How do I obtain additional investment option and account information?

Your Employer has appointed Fidelity to provide additional information on the investment options available through the Plan. Also, a statement of your account may be requested by phone at 1-800-343-0860 or reviewed online at Fidelity NetBenefits®.


For more information, visit www.fidelity.com/atwork or call 1-800-343-0860.


Document info
Document views147
Page views147
Page last viewedMon Jan 23 15:32:19 UTC 2017