How to Tie a Bandana
How to tie and wear a bandana is only limited by one’s imagination. Here are a few traditional folding methods to get you started.
Standard Bandana Tri-Fold - 2 Easy Steps!
1. Place the bandana on a diagonal and fold the near corner away from you. Be sure to keep the side you wish to be visible face down.
2. Place on forehead and tie the corners around the back of the head to desired fit. Then tuck the top behind the knot.
Headband Without Overlapping Lines – 4 Easy Steps!
1. Place the bandana on a diagonal and fold the far corner towards you. Be sure to keep the side you wish to be visible face down.
2. Take the corner facing you and fold approximately 1-2 inches to desired width of headband.
3. Continue to fold evenly until bandana reaches the far side.
4. Place on forehead and tie around the back to desired fit.