(9) Last surveillance by other inspectors- is the date of the last PTRS surveillance or ATOS activity of the given contractor that did not involve the profiled operator. For PTRS, this could be surveillance where either the contractor is in the designator field, or where the contractor is in the affiliated designator field and any operator except for the profiled operator is in the designator field.
(10) For ATOS information- this is where the contractor is in the Repair Station field and any operator except for the profiled operator is in the designator field.
(11) OPSS- shows whether the contractor is listed in the operator’s OpSpec D091.
(12) OPSS Authorizations- shows the authorizations from the operator's OpSpec D091 of OPSS for the contractor. This is shown only when the “Show OPSS Authorizations” button has been clicked.
11. INQUIRIES. The Aircraft Maintenance Division, AFS-300, developed the enhanced repair station and air carrier outsourcing oversight system and this bulletin. You should direct inquiries regarding the guidance in this bulletin to Joel Schlossberg, AFS-330 at 202-267-8908; or George Bean, AFS 340, at 202-267-3540.
12. LOCATION. The enhanced repair station and air carrier outsourcing oversight system, and related information will be incorporated into FAA Order 8300.10, Airworthiness Inspector’s Handbook, as part of CHG 23.
ORIGINAL SIGNED BY
David E. Cann, Manager
Aircraft Maintenance Division