Outsource Oversight Prioritization Tool
1. Maintenance Provider – Name
2. Maintenance Provider – Designator
3. If this is a new maintenance provider, is that of concern?
4. Is adequate air carrier staffing at this provider or adequate air carrier monitoring of this provider of concern?
5. Is information in the SPAS Repair Station Data Package of concern?
6. Are results of PTRS 3650/5650 of concern?
7. Are ATOS element 1.3.7 significant findings of concern? (14 CFR Part 121 certificate holders only)
8. Are PTRS 3640/5640 significant findings of concern?
9. Is maintenance provider subcontracting of concern?
10. Is the air carrier CAS System of concern? (ATOS 1.3.11, PTRS 3635/5635)
11. Was previous work being performed at this provider of concern?
12. Does the type/complexity of work performed at this vendor of concern?
13. Are previous FAA surveillance findings still of concern?
14. If the last ATOS 1.3.7 EPI for this maintenance provider was conducted more than 1 year prior, is that of concern? (14 CFR Part 121 certificate holders only)
15. Is change in workforce at the provider such as layoffs, buyouts, rapid-growth of concern?
16. Are air carrier significant findings of this provider of concern?
17. Are other air carriers (other than this air carrier) surveillance results of concern?
18. Is RII qualified personnel of concern?
19. Is the number of contracted mechanics employed by the maintenance provider of concern?
20. Is the volume of work performed at the maintenance vendor of concern?
Overall Score (Total for each column)