Section 5: Validation (Did it work?)
Were the risk factors addressed?
What additional risk factors need to be addressed?
Current Likelihood Value (Place where appropriate)
Current Severity Value (Place where appropriate)
Current Overall Risk Assessment Value (Red, Yellow, Blue) from Risk Assessment Matrix
Update Approach Rationale
Rationale & Date
16. : Date validation was completed.
17. Determine if the actions taken have addressed the risk factors identified in step 6.
18. Determine if additional risk factors need to be addressed.
19. : Select the current likelihood value.
Probable -Will occur often
Occasional-Will occur several times
Remote -Unlikely, but can reasonably be expected to occur
20. Select the current severity value.
High -Loss (or breakdown) of an entire system or sub-system; accident, or serious incident
Medium-Partial breakdown of a repair stations system violation of regulations or company rules
Low -Poor repair station performance or disruption to the repair station
21. Select the overall risk value based on the current likelihood and severity values chosen in the previous section. This will enable the PI to determine if the actions taken earlier has lowered the overall risk value.