Mémoires de Jeanne d'Arc
1. Un animal parfait Des gens cherchent l'animal parfait dans un magasin d'animaux. Le
2. Le premier voyage de Christophe Colomb Hunger, thirst, illness...what insurmountable
misfortune can force Christopher Columbus to order his ships back to Spain?
3. Poème pour Haïti The poem depicts the suffering and pain of the people of Haiti after the earthquake.
Following Level I/II A
1. Un jeu télévisé A skit about a TV show and a game.
2. La maison hantée Un garçon essaie à impressioner une fille mais elle lui donne peur à une
3. Des vampires au couvent! A walking tour of Haunted New Orleans explores the history of a
"real" legend. Did vampires really hide in the trousseaux trunks of French women in order to
invade the New World? Were all their efforts "in vein"? Are they still locked in the Ursuline
convent? How else to explain the 8,000 blessed screws used on the windows? According to the
guide book, the screws regularly fall to the ground and the windows frequently fly open, as if
something were trying to escape...
4. Un petit dérangement A flock of French-Canadian geese on their way to Florida for the winter
go off course & arrive at the Audubon zoo in Louisiana.
5. La cantatrice chauve (Scène IV) As M. and Mme Martin sit in their living room enjoying a
morning cup of coffee and the paper, suddenly M. Martin says to Mme Martin that he believes
has met her somewhere before, perhaps on the train from Manchester. Mme Martin believes that
this is entirely possible and how bizarre, curious and what a coincidence it is, but neither is quite