Frequently Asked Questions
register online at: https://www.signup4.net/Public/ap.aspx?EID=20111328E (hold Ctrl button at the same time you click on link above) Or call Visions: 907-786-0130 1. How do I register?
2. How much does it cost to attend the conference? AAPA /NAADAC Members
Early Bird Full Conf.
Full Conf/ individual
Group (3 or more/agency)
Senior/Student per day
Awards Luncheon only
$300 * $325 non member agencies not eligible for group rate $100 $130 $260 $70 $35
Early Bird Registration payment must be received prior to April 20
When is the latest that I can pre-register? Conference pre-registrations will be accepted until Wednesday April 27, 2011 and
will receive a confirmation agenda via e-mail only.
4. What happens if I miss the pre-registration date of April 27, 2011? On-site registration will be available at the Anchorage Sheraton Hotel beginning May 2 2011 at 7am
5. Why should I register in advance? We encourage pre-registration because session seats are limited. Registering early will help ensure that the classes that you want to take are available. Please remember that you will need an agenda to attend all workshops.
6. How and when do I get the confirmed agenda? You will receive a confirmed agenda via email directly after you complete and submit the online registration form
7. What happens if I loose my confirmed agenda? You will receive an email confirmation when you complete the online regis- tration process. Please print this confirmation and bring it with you to the conference. 8. Can I change workshops after I pre-registered for the conference? Yes, you can change workshops after you pre-registered for the conference by going online and using your confirmation number and selecting MODIFY REGISTRATION. The cut off date for changes is April 27, 2011.
9. What happens if the workshops that I registered for is cancelled? The information in the registration brochure is current as of the time of printing. While no changes are anticipated, circumstances arise which are beyond our control and schedule changes, substitute presentations and speakers may occur. All changes will be noted in the Annual School Program distributed during check
in at the conference. If the workshop that you originally signed up for is cancelled then you are free to go to any other workshop
provided there is seating available. Please check with the registration desk for seat availability.
10. When can I pick up my Certificate of Attendance? Conference Certificate of Attendance will be available at the Registration/Information Desk until Wednesday, May 4th at 6:00 p.m. Be sure to stop by before you leave .
11. What certification or licensing the CEU’s from the conference is good for? Applications to award Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are submitted to the Alaska Commission for Behavioral Health Certification, the Alaska Licensed Professional Counselors, the Alaska Marriage and Family Therapists and the Alaska Chapter NASW.
12. Can I share registrations with someone from my agency? Registrations are per person and only one certificate of attendance is issued per registration. A conference registration cannot be split between two individuals. Please consider partial conference registration options listed above. In the event of inability to attend you can make a substitution by Contacting Visions at 907-786-0130
13 If I am unable to use the Awards Luncheon ticket what should I do with it? Awards Luncheon ticket comes with the full conference registration fee. We ask that you turn in your lunch ticket or give it to someone who wishes to attend. You will be asked if you are planning on attending lunch when you first check in. Please help us avoid needlessly throwing food away due to inaccurate attendance by turning in your lunch ticket to the registration desk before 10:00 am on Monday of the conference.
14. May I bring a guest to the Awards Lunch if I purchase a ticket in advance? Yes, Awards Lunch tickets are available for purchase at the Registration/Information Desk until NOON on Monday May 2 for $35.00.
May 2-4 2011—Anchorage Sheraton Hotel