2. Parents of children under the age of 8 must meet with the head Golf Professional.
3. The child’s ability is evaluated.
4. Parents are briefed on rules, courtesies, and etiquette.
A. Privileges are extended 2 hours before sunset.
B. These privileges include use of practice range (when open), putting green,
practice area (right of 9th hole), and golf course.
C. Always allow faster groups to play through.
D. Always repair any ball marks and divots.
5. A red bag tag is issued to the young golfer recognizing this special status.
6. A list of “certified” families is kept in the Golf Shop.
7. Privileges may be revoked or rescinded.
Please keep in mind the nature of this program and the opportunity to mentor a child in this wonderful game. This program is self-monitoring. The true nature of this venture is to teach the child not just the game, but also the intangibles the game has to offer: conduct, etiquette, perseverance, responsibility, courtesy, honesty, integrity, sportsmanship, respect, confidence, and judgment.