be reported to the Alaska EHDI database
Work Plan for Implementation of EHDI Goals and Objectives
To ensure all children born outside of birthing hospitals receive newborn hearing screenings.
Measures of Success…
1) Families of infants born outside of birthing hospital will be informed of locations to receive birth screening.
2) Increase the number of newborns screened before one month of age.
Outcome Evaluation Questions:
1) Are families of all infants born in the State of Alaska given information on newborn hearing screening?
2) Are families of infants born outside of birthing hospitals accessing hearing screenings?
3) Does the community have up to date information on the EHDI Program?
Time Frame for Assessing Progress
Team Members Responsibilities