– Advances semester schedule from one semester to the next (i.e. previous spring to next spring, previous fall to next fall, etc.).
– Batch printing of letters to faculty of courses they are assigned to teach.
– List of room utilization for academic classes. Also used to identify where scheduling conflicts may exist.
– Extractions used to produce printed schedules for various publications.
– Letters sent to Distance Education students providing orientation information
– Annual update of prerequisite table to coincide with the new catalog.
– Download that goes to the county to pay adjuncts and full time staff working overloads.
Current class assignments.
- System wide changes done in batch to the maximum allowable number of students in a section.
Page 43 of 73