– Batch hard copy print of combined schedule and bill that goes to students who have schedules as of the bill print date.
– Combined schedule and bill sent to students when they add or drop a course. In use after the batch process has been completed.
– Interim schedule sent to students after they have added or dropped a course but prior to the issuing of schedule bills. Shows an estimated bill.
(Payment update from bank, Web) Batch processing of payments files received from lock box vendor (bank) and also files of automated payments made through the Web or the phone.
– Batch run that identifies the differences between a student’s payments and what they owe. This produces bills and, at roll-over, posts the debit in student accounts for any money still owed.
– A version of mismatch that produces refunds for students who have over payments.
- Summary of Charges and payments for manual update.
- Transaction level detail of charges and payments.
- Search through the DMV records to match traffic violations from cars without college stickers to students at the College.
– Routine that reviews a student’s semester payment status. This is used during the descheduling process to identify students who have no cash flow (any payments against their current schedule).
– Overdue and dunning notices timed to coincide with the arrival of aid and various other due dates.
– Production of Financial Aid checks to be sent to students and the College from the Feds and HESC.
– Processing of returned checks.
Page 48 of 73