here do you perceive your tinnitus
both ears, worse in left
both ears, worse in right
both ears, equally
inside the head
10. How does your tinnitus manifest itself over time?
11. Does the LOUDNESS of the tinnitus vary from day to day?
12. Describe the LOUDNESS of your tinnitus using a scale from 1-100.
(1 = VERY FAINT; 100 = VERY LOUD)
( 1 – 100 )
13. Please describe in your own words what your tinnitus usually sounds like:
The following list gives examples of some possible sensations, feel free to use other terms as well: hissing, ringing, pulsing, buzzing, clicking, cracking, tonal (like a dial tone or other kinds of tones), humming, popping, roaring, rushing, typewriter, whistling, whooshing.
14. Does your tinnitus more sound like a tone or more like noise:
tone noise crickets