2. To establish pregnancy for the purpose of obtaining welfare foods
Section 13 of the Social Security Act 1988 (schemes for distribution etc of welfare foods)
3. To secure registration of still-birth
Section 11 of the Births and Deaths Registration Act 1953 (special provision as to registration of still-birth)
4. To enable payment to be made to an institution or other person in case of mental disorder of persons entitled to payment from public funds.
Section 142 of the Mental Health Act 1983 (pay, pensions etc of mentally disordered persons)
5. To establish unfitness for jury service.
6. To support late application for reinstatement in civil employment or notification of non-availability to take up employment owing to sickness.
Reserve Forces (Safeguarding of Employment) Act 1985.
7. To enable a person to be registered as an absent voter on grounds of physical incapacity
Representation of the People Act 1983
8. To support applications for certificates conferring exemption from charges in respect of drugs, medicines and appliances.
National Health Service Act 1977
9. To support a claim by or on behalf of a severely mentally impaired person for exemption from liability to pay the Council Tax or eligibility for a discount in respect of the amount of Council Tax payable.
Local Government Finance Act 1992
The exceptions referred to in Clauses 10.31.1 and 10.31.2 shall not apply where the certificate is issued pursuant to regulation 2(1)(b) of the Social Security (Medical Evidence) Regulations 1976 (which provides for the issue of a certificate in the form of a special statement by a doctor on the basis of a written report made by another doctor).
PART 11 PAYMENT UNDER THE CONTRACT
In consideration of the Contractor's due and proper performance of its obligations under the Contract, the Contractor may charge the PCT the Contract Price in accordance with Section 3 (Pricing).