X hits on this document

PDF document

SOUTH EAST HIGHWAY AUTHORITIES & UTILITIES COMMITTEE - page 4 / 4

10 views

0 shares

0 downloads

0 comments

4 / 4

SOUTH EAST HIGHWAY AUTHORITIES & UTILITIES COMMITTEE

14.

ANY OTHER BUSINESS

SEHAUC Constitution is not in line with changes to SEHAUC made after the February meeting. The Working Party will amend to reflect the changes. The Working Party Constitution will also be looked at, to reflect SEHAUC feeding into the working group. Any comments back to the Working Party. WS mentioned the offer of TMA training at £120 per delegate. RAC asked opinion of SEHAUC regarding how long notices/ attachments will need to be stored. SEHAUC opinion is that the CoP timeframes of 21 years would apply to Utilities also, although it will be a corporate decision at the end. Also, no objections to HA’s being given a userID/password to obtain attachments in the future (as outlined by the Tech Spec). BB will run off CD copies of the event presentations for SEHAUC

All

BB

members. Anglian HAUC Roadshow – 17th

October, Newmarket Racecourse.

Event is free but registration required road.closures@cambridgeshire.gov.uk or on 01480 375182.

via

Anyone getting emails from training companies stating that Sector 12D training/Lantra accreditation will be mandatory, please contact RH. IA will be putting a training page on the SEHAUC website in the future (at concept stage currently). TN requested copies of any road closure / TRO forms available, &/or details of admin/advertising costs. BB has a copy of regulations relating to TRO’s - BB to email to RAC. SEHAUC Planner – Responses still required from some HA’s – all outstanding to be sent to BB ASAP. SEHAUC Website – Steve Roffey happy to carry on work at charge of £25 per month. SEHAUC agreed. Guestspeakers – lined up for future SEHAUCs – Paul Burns – testing of ARMs, Clive Holloway – Waste Disposal, Bob Lennard (Southern Water) & Peter Bloxham – Brighton Mains renovation scheme & working together. RAC to invite Paul Burns to the December meeting.

All

HA’s BB

HA’s

RAC

15.

SUBMISSION DATE FOR AGENDA ITEMS

Agenda items to be submitted to the Secretary by Friday 30th November 2007 and Agenda circulated by the Secretary prior to meeting.

16.

DATE OF NEXT MEETING

Next meeting to be held:

Friday 14th December 2007 Venue: Grosvenor House, Surrey CC, Guildford at 10:00 hrs (unless notified otherwise).

SOUTH EAST HIGHWAY AUTHORITIES & UTILITIES COMMITTEE

Page 4

Document info
Document views10
Page views10
Page last viewedFri Dec 02 18:55:20 UTC 2016
Pages4
Paragraphs161
Words1669

Comments